Category Archives: Social Media
A way of reaching out to the public, your employees, fans, members and customers to network online with them. this is a great way to share, educate, inform and engage with the wider world
We love Twitter and Facebook for the potential they offer when it comes to meeting new people, carrying out market research, running promotional campaigns and providing customer service. However, the limits set by the individual platforms can be downright frustrating … Continue reading →
How much is too much in the world of social media? Connecting with your target market via social media is no longer an option, it’s a necessity. This form of marketing is well and truly in the ascendency. The … Continue reading →
Running contests on Facebook can be a great way to drum up interest in your products or services. Until now, the social networking site has specified that business pages must use a third-party app, e.g., Wildfire or Woobox, in order … Continue reading →
- Cyber Monday Sales exceeded by Google
- Twitter and Facebook – the limitations and fakery
- How to Set Up Ad Scheduling in Adwords
- Black Friday Tips – PPC
- Tweets that make you laugh and/or cry
- How to generate a time report in Google Analytics
- Ensure your Paid Search is fully optimised for Cyber Monday!
- Is this the Digital Marketing agency you need?
- Measuring social media ROI
- Google’s encrypted keywords impact on SEO
- Facebook Contests – are they right for your business?
- Facebook – story bumping, last actor, TV ads & celeb apps
- Getting to grips with mobile marketing
- Gmail Updates and Changes – setting up your inbox
- Why are Social Hashtags Beneficial?