Category Archives: Social Media
A way of reaching out to the public, your employees, fans, members and customers to network online with them. this is a great way to share, educate, inform and engage with the wider world
There are certain things that signal the beginning of Christmas. The Christmas lights are switched on in your local high street, you get Holidays are coming stuck in your head, and John Lewis release their Christmas marketing campaign. Wait what? … Continue reading →
When anywhere goes on fire it is tragic, but how people react afterwards can be more telling. Last night after a devastating fire ravaged the Manchester Dogs’ Home, claiming the lives of more than 60 animals, there was an enormous … Continue reading →
Are you looking to increase the level of engagement on your twitter page? Have you thought about using a Twitter Card? First off, what is a Twitter Card? A Twitter Card is a way for you or your company to … Continue reading →
- Day 10: The Last Game
- Day 9: Twitter Fails of the Year
- Day 8: A Game of Social Thrones
- Day 7: The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Day 6: Google and Greggs
- Day 5: Honda The Other Side
- Day 4: The Cutting Edge
- Day 3: It’s a bookbook
- Day 2: Multicultural Controversy in America
- 12 Days of Christmas: Day 1 Glasgow 2014
- What’s in store for PPC in 2015?
- Christmas PPC ‘Must Have’ Optimisation Tips
- What Can We Learn from Sainsbury’s New Ad?
- Are your PPC campaigns in tip top shape for Christmas?
- What Monty The Penguin tells us about Christmas Marketing