- Day 11: Net-A-Porter
- Day 10: The Last Game
- Day 9: Twitter Fails of the Year
- Day 8: A Game of Social Thrones
- Day 7: The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Day 6: Google and Greggs
- Day 5: Honda The Other Side
- Day 4: The Cutting Edge
- Day 3: It’s a bookbook
- Day 2: Multicultural Controversy in America
- 12 Days of Christmas: Day 1 Glasgow 2014
- What’s in store for PPC in 2015?
- Christmas PPC ‘Must Have’ Optimisation Tips
- What Can We Learn from Sainsbury’s New Ad?
- Are your PPC campaigns in tip top shape for Christmas?
Tag Archives: social search
In an effort to move from cold binary algorithms to warm human relevance and trust, Facebook and Bing now work together (in the United States) to produce social search results based on Bing’s So.cl – a merge of search relevancy … Continue reading →
Last week I gave a talk on the importance of social search when planning an internet marketing campaign. I will attach the slides in SlideShare format for you to read through them, but the essence of my message is that … Continue reading →
Over the past year Google has been busy implementing its social search functionality through Google+ profiles & business pages. It has also kept up the emphasis on speed and given the thumbs down to loading your website with adverts at … Continue reading →