- Six Tips to Consider for PPC in the Lead Up To Christmas
- Cyber Monday Sales exceeded by Google
- Twitter and Facebook – the limitations and fakery
- How to Set Up Ad Scheduling in Adwords
- Black Friday Tips – PPC
- Tweets that make you laugh and/or cry
- How to generate a time report in Google Analytics
- Ensure your Paid Search is fully optimised for Cyber Monday!
- Is this the Digital Marketing agency you need?
- Measuring social media ROI
- Google’s encrypted keywords impact on SEO
- Facebook Contests – are they right for your business?
- Facebook – story bumping, last actor, TV ads & celeb apps
- Getting to grips with mobile marketing
- Gmail Updates and Changes – setting up your inbox
Tag Archives: social search
In an effort to move from cold binary algorithms to warm human relevance and trust, Facebook and Bing now work together (in the United States) to produce social search results based on Bing’s So.cl – a merge of search relevancy … Continue reading →
Last week I gave a talk on the importance of social search when planning an internet marketing campaign. I will attach the slides in SlideShare format for you to read through them, but the essence of my message is that … Continue reading →
Over the past year Google has been busy implementing its social search functionality through Google+ profiles & business pages. It has also kept up the emphasis on speed and given the thumbs down to loading your website with adverts at … Continue reading →