- Day 10: The Last Game
- Day 9: Twitter Fails of the Year
- Day 8: A Game of Social Thrones
- Day 7: The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Day 6: Google and Greggs
- Day 5: Honda The Other Side
- Day 4: The Cutting Edge
- Day 3: It’s a bookbook
- Day 2: Multicultural Controversy in America
- 12 Days of Christmas: Day 1 Glasgow 2014
- What’s in store for PPC in 2015?
- Christmas PPC ‘Must Have’ Optimisation Tips
- What Can We Learn from Sainsbury’s New Ad?
- Are your PPC campaigns in tip top shape for Christmas?
- What Monty The Penguin tells us about Christmas Marketing
Tag Archives: google analytics
Google certainly made 2013 an exciting year in the land of paid advertising. Between the implementation of enhanced campaigns, image and review extensions and estimated total conversions to name but a few changes, we were certainly kept on our toes as the Adwords … Continue reading