- What Can We Learn from Sainsbury’s New Ad?
- Are your PPC campaigns in tip top shape for Christmas?
- What Monty The Penguin tells us about Christmas Marketing
- If Digital Marketers Were Pumpkins…
- Searching for an Edinburgh SEO Agency
- Best PPC Tips Boost Your Business During Black Friday
- We’ve Moved
- 10 Mobile Adwords Optimisation Tips
- Who is asking the questions?
- This autumn’s content marketing inspiration
- The power of social: communities, dogs and charity
- Trams, Twitter, Fame & BBC News
- Brands, Bake Off and capitalising on current trends
- Top 20 Funny Memes That Most PPC Managers Will Understand
- Asking the Right Questions When Hiring a PPC Agency
Tag Archives: google algorythym updates
We are so used to thinking of Google as the place we go to for information – we enter a query, it gives us lots of possible links to answer that query. Today Google continued in its bid to shift … Continue reading
Google’s holy trinity of values according to Matt Cutts is Trust, Credibility and Authority, but every time I search for something on my laptop these days the search engine results page seems to show Amazon, Ebay and other major manufacturers … Continue reading