- Day 10: The Last Game
- Day 9: Twitter Fails of the Year
- Day 8: A Game of Social Thrones
- Day 7: The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Day 6: Google and Greggs
- Day 5: Honda The Other Side
- Day 4: The Cutting Edge
- Day 3: It’s a bookbook
- Day 2: Multicultural Controversy in America
- 12 Days of Christmas: Day 1 Glasgow 2014
- What’s in store for PPC in 2015?
- Christmas PPC ‘Must Have’ Optimisation Tips
- What Can We Learn from Sainsbury’s New Ad?
- Are your PPC campaigns in tip top shape for Christmas?
- What Monty The Penguin tells us about Christmas Marketing
Tag Archives: google algorythym updates
We are so used to thinking of Google as the place we go to for information – we enter a query, it gives us lots of possible links to answer that query. Today Google continued in its bid to shift … Continue reading
Google’s holy trinity of values according to Matt Cutts is Trust, Credibility and Authority, but every time I search for something on my laptop these days the search engine results page seems to show Amazon, Ebay and other major manufacturers … Continue reading