- What Can We Learn from Sainsbury’s New Ad?
- Are your PPC campaigns in tip top shape for Christmas?
- What Monty The Penguin tells us about Christmas Marketing
- If Digital Marketers Were Pumpkins…
- Searching for an Edinburgh SEO Agency
- Best PPC Tips Boost Your Business During Black Friday
- We’ve Moved
- 10 Mobile Adwords Optimisation Tips
- Who is asking the questions?
- This autumn’s content marketing inspiration
- The power of social: communities, dogs and charity
- Trams, Twitter, Fame & BBC News
- Brands, Bake Off and capitalising on current trends
- Top 20 Funny Memes That Most PPC Managers Will Understand
- Asking the Right Questions When Hiring a PPC Agency
Tag Archives: google adwords campaign
When it comes to paid search strategies, there isn’t necessarily a “best” way to manage your campaigns. Practices are going to vary between campaign types and the people running them. That said, there are things you can do that will … Continue reading
Search marketing is often the first stage in any digital marketing plan due to its ability to yield great results quickly and kick start data analysis from which an optimisation and social media strategy can be created. However, search marketing … Continue reading