- Day 10: The Last Game
- Day 9: Twitter Fails of the Year
- Day 8: A Game of Social Thrones
- Day 7: The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Day 6: Google and Greggs
- Day 5: Honda The Other Side
- Day 4: The Cutting Edge
- Day 3: It’s a bookbook
- Day 2: Multicultural Controversy in America
- 12 Days of Christmas: Day 1 Glasgow 2014
- What’s in store for PPC in 2015?
- Christmas PPC ‘Must Have’ Optimisation Tips
- What Can We Learn from Sainsbury’s New Ad?
- Are your PPC campaigns in tip top shape for Christmas?
- What Monty The Penguin tells us about Christmas Marketing
Tag Archives: google adwords campaign
When it comes to paid search strategies, there isn’t necessarily a “best” way to manage your campaigns. Practices are going to vary between campaign types and the people running them. That said, there are things you can do that will … Continue reading
Search marketing is often the first stage in any digital marketing plan due to its ability to yield great results quickly and kick start data analysis from which an optimisation and social media strategy can be created. However, search marketing … Continue reading