- How to Set Up Ad Scheduling in Adwords
- Black Friday Tips – PPC
- Tweets that make you laugh and/or cry
- How to generate a time report in Google Analytics
- Ensure your Paid Search is fully optimised for Cyber Monday!
- Is this the Digital Marketing agency you need?
- Measuring social media ROI
- Google’s encrypted keywords impact on SEO
- Facebook Contests – are they right for your business?
- Facebook – story bumping, last actor, TV ads & celeb apps
- Getting to grips with mobile marketing
- Gmail Updates and Changes – setting up your inbox
- Why are Social Hashtags Beneficial?
- Enhanced Google Adwords Campaigns
- The value of Facebook for a Brand
Tag Archives: digital marketing
Is anyone else loving the coca-cola asociation with 007. Their product association marketing in the run up to the release of Skyfall has been fantastic. I almost feel like adding a 6 pack of diet coke to my weekly shopping … Continue reading
Google’s holy trinity of values according to Matt Cutts is Trust, Credibility and Authority, but every time I search for something on my laptop these days the search engine results page seems to show Amazon, Ebay and other major manufacturers … Continue reading