- Six Tips to Consider for PPC in the Lead Up To Christmas
- Cyber Monday Sales exceeded by Google
- Twitter and Facebook – the limitations and fakery
- How to Set Up Ad Scheduling in Adwords
- Black Friday Tips – PPC
- Tweets that make you laugh and/or cry
- How to generate a time report in Google Analytics
- Ensure your Paid Search is fully optimised for Cyber Monday!
- Is this the Digital Marketing agency you need?
- Measuring social media ROI
- Google’s encrypted keywords impact on SEO
- Facebook Contests – are they right for your business?
- Facebook – story bumping, last actor, TV ads & celeb apps
- Getting to grips with mobile marketing
- Gmail Updates and Changes – setting up your inbox
Tag Archives: digital marketing edinburgh
Last week I gave a talk on the importance of social search when planning an internet marketing campaign. I will attach the slides in SlideShare format for you to read through them, but the essence of my message is that … Continue reading →